• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

saddlebag covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxxer06

Reaction score
Could someone please lead me on the right track to where I can find the covers that protect the saddle bag lids from scratching?06 Yamaha fjr

Thank you for the quick response but i'm looking for the ones that stretch over the bag lids?For my camping equipment so I can take them off

If you have seen those, I think your the only one. Never seen a cover that covers just the bag. Like a stretchy neoprene cover? Don't know that anything like that exists.

There are a few who make rain covers for saddlebags, Oxford, nelson-rigg & rka to name a few. These cover the entire bag. You can get a removable lid cap (of chap) for harley & metric cruiser side bags from saddleman not for an FJR however.

A little off-topic, but . . . A few months ago we had somebody post who was looking for the loan of one or a pair of clean new side cases/saddlebags so he could design a new product to fit over, around, or inside the cases. IIRC he was down in SoCal somewhere. I don't remember ever seeing a follow-up about that. Does anybody know if that product (maybe a cover, maybe something else) was ever produced? Mostly just curious.