Another Damn Deer Strike (Not me though)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
You might have seen this on the news, but since it hasn't shown up on the forum yet . . .

Not your usual deer strike. The damn things are jumping out in front of EVERYBODY.
angry01.gif
(We usually say Bambi. Maybe this one was "Rudolph.")

Last edited by a moderator:
Comedian Bill Engvall had that happen and he talks about it in one of his routines. Talks about calling his wife and telling her the plane hit a deer and she apparently actually asked if they were in the air. Funny stuff.

Airport officials will investigate how it got past chain link fences surrounding the airport.

Ya think it might have jumped?

I hit a deer and no one showed up to foam me down, was leaking fuel too. I assume the normal 125 knot take off speed was achieved, rotation had started and there was no abort room. That whole crew is lucky.

Comedian Bill Engvall had that happen and he talks about it in one of his routines. Talks about calling his wife and telling her the plane hit a deer and she apparently actually asked if they were in the air. Funny stuff.
Here's your sign "L".

I imagine Bill held up his right hand while in the plane yet, no chance of getting clobbered by his wife then. lol

gotta be a blond joke in there