RTE in Raleigh, NC Sunday March 5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Hud

Just another blob of protoplasm using up your oxyg
Reaction score
Several of the nut cases doing the Big Money Rally (Griff, Tim Roush, me, some others) will be stopping at the Rally Point Sports Grill (catchy name, huh?) in Raleigh for lunch. https://www.rallypointsportgrill.com/ Estimated time of arrival is 11 or so.

Raleigh is one of the stopping points we are doing that weekend - Greenville, SC - Charleston, WV - Raleigh, NC - Atlanta, GA as part of the BMR. Spotwalla will track us (well, me) here: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1358458ac4db65217d

If you are interested in meeting up for lunch, let me know.

Would love to, but after some shoulder surgery in December, rehab doesn't have the shoulder strong enough for riding. :(

Sorry about your shoulder, Joey. Keep up with the physical therapy; it WILL set you right.

I'll try to be there. Are you hitting the SR bonus before or after you show up at the Sports Bar?

Also, are you hitting the GA SR bonus that morning, or on your way home? [never mind, I see the order of cities in your original post].

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to see you in Raleigh, brother! You're welcome to ride with our posse to Atlanta. PM me if you want our route. Lots of points!

Hit the Nashville SR yesterday, but screwed the Titan Stadium picture match. Stupid mistake.
coolsmiley02.gif

We'll be the table with grey-haired guys looking all beat up and grizzled from staring the day in Charleston, WV, at 3 am. Four in the posse from WV; RFlagg42 and you will make six, maybe another?

Hell, they'll probably call the cops simply because of the way we look ....

I realized last night that from my house, to all three SR bonuses, and back to my house is 1,550 miles. I may try a BBG out of this. I won't have time to get any other bonuses, but the number seems too perfect :)

Hud, please send me your route. If I don't ride the BBG, maybe I'll join you in Charleston and ride down to Raleigh with you.

RFlagg42 posted: Hud, please send me your route. If I don't ride the BBG, maybe I'll join you in Charleston and ride down to Raleigh with you.
Email on the way. Love to have you in the posse.

We'll be at the WV bonus at 3 am Sunday ...... because we'll have a LONG way to ride and still nab the Atlanta Sunday bonus before midnight.

Last edited by a moderator: