• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gen 3 Passenger Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 89952

Reaction score
From what I can see, I'm not the only one hunting around for seat pans right now but figured I'd throw a post out just in case. Hoping to send some pans over to RDL soon but am not seeing many rear passenger seats that'll fit a Gen 3 FJR for sale at the moment. Any condition will do!

If anyone has one the don't mind parting with, please let me know! Otherwise, it's back to scouring the web for one.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip, you are definitely correct. I have been searching for anything 2006+ but so far most of what I'm finding at the moment is 2005 and older.

Best of luck to you Q, it looks like we are both in the same boat, not much out there is seems. Cheapest I've found for a new one so far is $140, but I hate to spend that kind of coin on something that's just going to get stripped down.