Sunshine Sat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesW

JamesW
Reaction score
Seem to be fairly well healed and the sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, somewhat, maybe 46 degrees by 2pm and heard rumors of a swap meet at Skagit Power sports, do not know for sure. Couple of hours out and about cannot hurt.

It's snowing and about 30 degrees after being in the low seventy's yesterday here in Indiana, get out and ride.
scooter.gif

So how was the (chilly) ride Jim? Caged it to the Island but I did briefly stop by Skagit right as they opened. No steals that I saw...so we were outta there. Looked like the beginnings of a good turnout for a cold-ish day!

--G

Picked up new Klim Dakar pants for $100. Started snowing about 11:30 @ I-5 exit 236 (Bow Hill Rd). Then 2 heavy rain squalls around Lake Samish. Sunshine and dry roads by the time I hit Ferndale.

More snow at my home last night.

Wacky weather - as I write this its 45F and sunny.

-Steve

Here on the east slope,Saturday was beautiful. Got up to 38 and I saw a few bikes out dodging the road sand and snow piles. Today its been snowing all day.will 5his winter ever end.

Latest posts