• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garauld tail cones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesK

Got to ride
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a pair of Garauld tail cones if anyone might have a set or would consider parting with theirs.

Ideally Silver, but will take any finish.

Thanks.

I have a pair off of Old Yeller. Black

At this point I'm not sure what I would ask for them since I don't remember what I paid for them. I'd also need to look into the cost of shipping to Australia.

One billion dollars. I shipped some small parts there recently. Untracked non-specified arrival was $26. Tracked with guaranteed delivery within a month was just over $34.

I have a pair off of Old Yeller. BlackAt this point I'm not sure what I would ask for them since I don't remember what I paid for them. I'd also need to look into the cost of shipping to Australia.
Hi TripperMike, I have a NV address if that's easier for you, but if you don't mind checking the price for direct shipping to Sydney, NSW 2211 Australia that would probably be a cheaper option for me.

My US mailbox address: Minden, NV 89423-8601

James - last I heard, you were living in Japan. When did you move to Sydney?
LOL, you got to be quicker than that to keep track of me Ross :)

I moved back to Sydney in Nov 2016.

I ran out of roads to ride in Japan, as you can see from my GPS track log :)

_Japan%20Rides.ALL.20161005-Full%20150km.png

Here's the lo down on pricing JamesK

Tail cones: 65.00

Shipping: 35.00 (includes insurance & tracking) 6-10 business days.

24.00 w/o ins. & tracking

Method of pymt: although I have made pymts using PayPal, I have not been paid using it, so I am not sure what that entails.

wire transfer bank to bank costs me an additional 15.00 and I am sure it'll cost you more as well. I'll look into

Paypal further.

PM me if still interested.

PM sent, thanks Mike.

Here's the lo down on pricing JamesK
Tail cones: 65.00

Shipping: 35.00 (includes insurance & tracking) 6-10 business days.

24.00 w/o ins. & tracking

Method of pymt: although I have made pymts using PayPal, I have not been paid using it, so I am not sure what that entails.

wire transfer bank to bank costs me an additional 15.00 and I am sure it'll cost you more as well. I'll look into

Paypal further.

PM me if still interested.

If JamesK doesn't want them I'll take them.
He does want them and I'll be shipping them out in a day or two.

But this thread leads me to believe that perhaps I need to get busy and post other items for sale that I stripped off of Old Yeller.
Thanks Mike, yes I do want them, please PM me your Paypal email so that I can send you the money.

If JamesK doesn't want them I'll take them.
He does want them and I'll be shipping them out in a day or two.

But this thread leads me to believe that perhaps I need to get busy and post other items for sale that I stripped off of Old Yeller.
So what other goodies do you have for a Gen2?

rbentnail, I think something is wrong with your rear tire, it's all squared off...

Last edited by a moderator: