Official 2017 SW-FOG meet-up, Aug 3-6, Loveland, CO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
The Fairfield Inn & Suites
1710 Foxtrail Drive, Loveland, CO 80538

Contact the hotel at: 970-461-1000

I was just informed that this hotel is booked up now! But the Hampton Inn still has rooms available at $202, so you might want to share room cost with someone else there (970) 593-1400. The hotels share the same parking lot. If you want to cancel at the Fairfield Inn, please announce first here if someone would like to take it before canceling and the hotel said they would honor the swap at the $129 group rate. I posted this rally/ride March 6th so you had plenty of time to book.

A room (king size bed) at the Fairfield Inn is now NOT available @ the original $129 group rate. NO ONE TOOK IT, I CANCELLED IT. SO IT UP TO IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE.

I saw it and grabbed it for anyone who needs.
Just PM me and I will give you the reservation confirmation # so you can put it in your name.

Identify that you are with the SW-FOG for the group rate of:

King bed - $129.00 / night
Double Queen - $129.00 / night

(Note: rates are regularly $153)

This 15 year old hotel is going through a major renovation, to be completed by this June. It will be like a new hotel.

24 hour, 6pm cancellation

What makes Estes Park and Rocky Mtn NP such a prime destination are the many prime roads, peaks, pull-off for viewing & picture opts that are limitless. So, if you never did Rocky Mtn NP, this would be a chance of a life-time (bucket-list) thing or if you have done it before, it would be a golden opportunity to ride one of many roads missed the last time you were there.

Dining:

• Bar-B-Q and/or picnic area
  • Local restaurant dinner delivery
  • Buffet breakfast, complimentary
  • Grab-n-Go breakfast, complimentary
Note: I am only able to block 10 rooms and once filled, I then can block 10 more, until all 50 rooms are filled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attending SW-FOG 2017:

zzzzip (booked Trump Tower)

russperry

pegscraper (Ed)

Linc + Wife of Linc

Tango Sierra + wife

FJRfarrier (Julie) + maybe friend

Laverdaguy (Ed)

Omnimo (John)

Silver Streak

Dan O (on Connie)

blufjr (Ken)

Philellis123 (Phil) + maybe girl friend

On the Fence:

Spud

Oface

Zbear

extrememarine

I'm going to book in the morning and hope not to cancel. Need lots of work to feed the travel fund.

"Booked"
punk.gif

Dangit, I live literally 3 miles from the Fairfield Inn, transplanted to Loveland a little over a year ago from Michigan and yes... great riding all around (except dead East). Of course, my family reunion is back in the Midwest on the that same weekend and I already took my vacation time! Might have to talk to the family and see them all next year. :p Looks like a great ride, would love to make it as it's literally down the road... and how often does that happen? :)

Dangit, I live literally 3 miles from the Fairfield Inn, transplanted to Loveland a little over a year ago from Michigan and yes... great riding all around (except dead East). Of course, my family reunion is back in the Midwest on the that same weekend and I already took my vacation time! Might have to talk to the family and see them all next year.
tongue.png
Looks like a great ride, would love to make it as it's literally down the road... and how often does that happen?
smile.png
Linc, that is a tough decision to be in choosing between a family get-together or bonding and riding with the most awesome FJR+other folks.

If you take zzzzip up on his offer of renting your house out, I would highly advise you take from him a cashiers check in the amount of 1 1/2 times the value of your house for cleaning and/or replacement costs plus your inconvenience.
winksmiley02.gif

Sounds like a great opportunity to make some money renting your house out for $1000/night. Will it sleep 50?
zzzzip, the presidential suite (aka Trump Tower) you booked has a fine print clause stating that if you attempt to cancel or retract from said agreement, you will immediately be handed over to the KGB for interrogation and repeated water-boarding for the remainder of your life. Something to consider.
omg2.gif

Hehe, you guys are killing me! Well, I've been to CFO and EOM enough to know not to trust my own home to the whole rabble, especially all together! LOL Good idea though, I kinda wish I did have a crash pad but alas, it is somewhat small. Anyway, pretty excited as I think I will be postponing my cross country vaca so I can make SFO! My wife was in favor of us going, instead of the family reunion. Wait... is that good? Naaah, of course it's good! :D

zzzzip, the presidential suite (aka Trump Tower) you booked has a fine print clause stating that if you attempt to cancel or retract from said agreement, you will immediately be handed over to the KGB for interrogation and repeated water-boarding for the remainder of your life. Something to consider.
omg2.gif
Great way to meet interesting people and see far away places.
fool.gif

Okay, I'm in... skipping my family reunion, rescheduling my vacation for later August, and hanging with you nuts instead. Will be taking Friday off and attending full days Friday and Saturday, possibly coming over for awhile on Thursday night as well. Won't be staying at the hotel since I live in town... but looking forward to great riding and peeps! Do I need to sign up and pay SWFOG some filthy lucre? CFO always wanted money up front before they would admit me. Or maybe that was just me. ;)

+2 Linc and Wifey of Linc

Okay, I'm in... skipping my family reunion, rescheduling my vacation for later August, and hanging with you nuts instead. Will be taking Friday off and attending full days Friday and Saturday, possibly coming over for awhile on Thursday night as well. Won't be staying at the hotel since I live in town... but looking forward to great riding and peeps! Do I need to sign up and pay SWFOG some filthy lucre? CFO always wanted money up front before they would admit me. Or maybe that was just me. ;) +2 Linc and Wifey of Linc
MO

No money necessary to show up and hang out. SW-FOG has always been a little different. There is no banquet, no name tags, no SWAG, no group settings. It's on the attendees to show up, eat together somewhere, share drinks, tell lies, and be full of crap. However, this year, it is required that you let me stay at your house for free, and you provide the beer and breakfasts.

See you on a couple months. Don't forget to fluff my pillow!

Okay, I'm in... skipping my family reunion, rescheduling my vacation for later August, and hanging with you nuts instead. Will be taking Friday off and attending full days Friday and Saturday, possibly coming over for awhile on Thursday night as well. Won't be staying at the hotel since I live in town... but looking forward to great riding and peeps! Do I need to sign up and pay SWFOG some filthy lucre? CFO always wanted money up front before they would admit me. Or maybe that was just me. ;) +2 Linc and Wifey of Linc
MO

No money necessary to show up and hang out. SW-FOG has always been a little different. There is no banquet, no name tags, no SWAG, no group settings. It's on the attendees to show up, eat together somewhere, share drinks, tell lies, and be full of crap. However, this year, it is required that you let me stay at your house for free, and you provide the beer and breakfasts.

You didn't want that when you stayed at my place. You were happy sleeping with Barry and Don.:) :) :) :) :)

MO

You didn't want that when you stayed at my place. You were happy sleeping with Barry and Don.:) :) :) :) :)
Well, he doesn't have Barry and Don, so I'll need my pillow fluffed, and breakfast. Maybe a goodnight foot rub, just for good measure! Don seemed to like that when you did it for him!

MO

Well, he doesn't have Barry and Don, so I'll need my pillow fluffed, and breakfast. Maybe a goodnight foot rub, just for good measure! Don seemed to like that when you did it for him!
Wasn't rubbing his feet, I was dragging his sorry ass out of my way. He crashed in front of my bedroom door.:) :) :) :) That was a fun get together and I miss that big guy.

Sounds like fun - really have enjoyed the two trips I've made out to Co to hang out with a bunch of great people. First time was back in '13 when BeemerDon arranged the AZBeemer/FJR clusterfeck, then last year at NAFO. The only drag is the four days spent traversing the desert :(

Latest posts