Five photo one paragraph RR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogdeb

Scouser
Reaction score
Beautiful day just right for riding. Let's head up Hwy 88 to Carson pass and see how much snow is up there. Plenty, plenty, plenty. Big props to the new owner of the Sierra House Restaurant in Pine Grove, who fed us a great lunch even though he wasn't officially open for business
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got about half that much piled in my front yard. It's going to bit before I get to ride. Good to see your dried out enough to ride.:)

Great pictures - the gear fits your SWMBO very well. That jacket is very flattering, which brand/model is that?

That wall of snow on either side of the road is crazy!! It must feel like you are riding in a refrigerator.

If there is still snow in the high elevations during YFO as some have suggested, and the road is dry getting there, I wouldn't mind going to check it out. At 51 years young, I think I've only participated in 2 or 3 snowball fights. One more just feels right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! looks like a great day. Hoping to get out Sunday with the WTB (Wife to be) for a quick juant.

Great pictures - the gear fits your SWMBO very well. That jacket is very flattering, which brand/model is that?
That wall of snow on either side of the road is crazy!! It must feel like you are riding in a refrigerator.

If there is still snow in the high elevations during YFO as some have suggested, and the road is dry getting there, I wouldn't mind going to check it out. At 51 years young, I think I've only participated in 2 or 3 snowball fights. One more just feels right.
Deb's gear is Frank Thomas Lady Rider.

You should try and check it out at YFO, you'd enjoy it. Especially when the rear wheel loses traction for a second
uhoh.gif

Very nice!The weather also looks great for that trip.I like the huge amount of snow in the side off the road...
smile.png

Nice Rog. Been waiting to try that new restaurant but seems like he has been rebuilding the place for months! Three wheels for snow, you've opened my eyes to new possibilities my friend.

BTW, Hwy 26 on the Hwy 88 end (north-east) is closed for about another month. Lost that road in two places last month and makes getting around a royal PITA.

Nice Rog. Been waiting to try that new restaurant but seems like he has been rebuilding the place for months! Three wheels for snow, you've opened my eyes to new possibilities my friend.BTW, Hwy 26 on the Hwy 88 end (north-east) is closed for about another month. Lost that road in two places last month and makes getting around a royal PITA.
Hey Brad
smile.png

Restaurant official opening is Mar 23 and didn't even try to squeeze past the barricade for Hwy 26
no.gif