SEO ride report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Yesterday was glorious day in Southeast Ohio.

I left the house at 7:30 A.M. Met Bockelrider in Wilmot, Ohio at 9:30 for breakfast. We put 450 miles of the best twisties in the country on, at speeds well

above the legal limits. (Two racers out for a day of fun on great roads on a great day)

Got home at 7:15P. Showered and in bed by 8:00P. Slept till 9:00 A. Went to Senior Center to shoot pool, everything hurt; neck, back, knees, hands.

Drove home at 11:00 A. Fell asleep in the car in the driveway, wife woke me up at 2:00 P. when she came home from work.

Retirement is great, but I'm turning into my grandfather a lot sooner then I should.

Ohio Rt's 93, 250, 800, 255, 7, 26, 260, 78, and 83, are all in great shape. So many roads, so little stamina.

Very nice, some week days if i can finish work before noon i try to get some quick few miles in the upper north east sector above the lvl of I 70. Pretty decent roads here. Will u be interested in such half day trips ?

Last edited by a moderator:
See you in two weeks Ray...don't forget your Aleve

picture from a few years ago...in yer younger days

I don't believe a word of that turning into my grandfather stuff!

A man that just won a championship in hockey is not turning into a grandpa.

Congrats Ray,sorry we couldn't meet up for a ride when I was home last week.

It was a super day! Lunch at the ferry crossing in Fly!

Ditto on the naps!

I thought we were riding a bit slow then I looked at the speedo as we came out of a corner...omg range,

The new tires are doing better that I thought!

What fun!!

See you all soon!

You guys are awesome, the way my health is proceeding by the time I am close to be grandad I will either be in a rolling chair or in a box.

Hopefully U guys are ripping it up this Sunday, i be out with some friends as well passing via new concord 11 am down 83. Wave if you see heavy duty blue tourer with some other sporty punk bikes. :D

You guys are awesome, the way my health is proceeding by the time I am close to be grandad I will either be in a rolling chair or in a box. Hopefully U guys are ripping it up this Sunday, i be out with some friends as well passing via new concord 11 am down 83. Wave if you see heavy duty blue tourer with some other sporty punk bikes. :D
I might be able to meet up with you, if you're stopping at the Fuel Mart at 83 and 40/22 in New Concord. Let me know...2165430739

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="El Toro Joe" data-cid="1362746" data-time="1492826219"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fjr doc" data-cid="1362742" data-time="1492822559"><p>You guys are awesome, the way my health is proceeding by the time I am close to be grandad I will either be in a rolling chair or in a box. <br />

Hopefully U guys are ripping it up this Sunday, i be out with some friends as well passing via new concord 11 am down 83. Wave if you see heavy duty blue tourer with some other sporty punk bikes. :D </p></blockquote>I might be able to meet up with you, if you're stopping at the Fuel Mart at 83 and 40/22 in New Concord. Let me know...2165430739</p></blockquote>

That's great, will Txt you the details tomorrow. Either there or at the marathon close by