YFO Saturday Evening Group Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've arranged for a caterer to serve us dinner buffet style in the parking lot of the Mariposa Lodge (including tables/chairs) on Saturday evening beginning at 7pm so you'll have lots of time to get back in time! The menu is grilled chicken, pasta primavera, green beans sautéed with bacon/garlic, and garlic bread (no vampires for this group!!
biggrin.png
) and apple crisp for dessert. Price will be $30/person.

BYOB.

If you plan to participate in the dinner on Saturday evening, please send your $30 via PayPal to fancyfeettr at yahoo dot com.

Please remember to check that you're sending money to a friend so they don't take a percentage of the payment for themselves.

Also, please make sure that you tell me your actual name AND screen name (if you have one) so I can keep track of who has paid.

If I don't receive payment from you by Friday, May 19, you will be SOL and have to stand off to the side drooling while everyone else eats.
biggrin.png

I would prefer payment via PayPal (easier to keep track of everything) but if you're a dinosaur and don't do PP, please contact me via PM to make other arrangements. Thanks!!
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring your own Bob.

Thanks for all your work Tyler, I know how fun it is herding the cats........

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Michelle, Rick and Karen (the Oregons staying with us in the two bedroom), and two of Rick's buddies, Mark and Ken They have alternative lodging but will join us for dinner. Will PP for all sometime after May 5th

Can't wait!

Thanks again!

In for four, Thanks T.
Which four??
biggrin.png

In for 6, PP soon
Six?!? You bringing the whole brood??
wink.png
Dave said he has been eating to much pie so he will be bringing his wagon and his three mule's!
Well, given I never saw his rsvp to this event, was just wondering if there was anyone else that hadn't done so either.
tongue.png
Made the res quite awhile ago, been a little unsure as to speak up as I have a lot of crap going on with my Fathers Estate plus a little medical thing going on.

Your first hint was "What's for Dinner?"

Latest posts