• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 Rider portion seat OEM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve'o'

Reaction score
Looking for a rider portion seat for a Gen 1, actually just need the pan. I purchased the new foam and cover from Seat Concepts.

BTW I live in Nova Scotia Canada.

Tks

I have what you need (complete seat) for $30 plus shipping. PayPal (f & f) for payment. Share the actual shipping address and I'll get an shipping quote. Thanks. George

A piece of plastic from those thin plastic bags that they use at the dry cleaners are perfect for placing between the

Seat Concepts seat cover and the foam.

The layer of plastic is undetectable once intalled, but it makes stretching the seat cover over

the foam a whole lot easier, and it provides a moisture barrier once installed.

I just installed a SC seat cover on a loooooong dual sport seat, and it would have been

darn near impossible without the plastic.

The plastic also allows the seat cover to keep returning to it's installed location instead of

bunching up somewhere.

Good luck with your install.

George, if the offer still stands, let me know, message me with you email address and I'll send you my address for shipping.

Cheers:

Steve