YFO 2018? Now YFO Fall 2019

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Now that 2017 is in the bag and folks have made it home safely, just gauging interest for a repeat next year but instead doing it in the early fall (i.e. mid to late September) when the kids are back in school, the tourists aren't so thick, and the temps are a little cooler... plus all the passes should be open at that time of year!!

If there's enough interest, I'm happy to put together another event.
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am NOT missing this one! Come hell or high water I will have these days off!

IN!

Just give me the dates.

YFO 2017 was certainly a "once in a lifetime" experience for me, but that should not be mis-construed to mean that's the only time I ever hope to get there.

Be that as it may, I've got to be realistic. Next year, I've got some other ideas simmering on the brain burner and I don't think this will be a repeat for Pants.

I retire in a couple of years. YFO 2020 sounds like a great idea for me!!!

Interested x 2.Providing it doesn't conflict with my ultra-hip adventure rider lifestyle. B)

[img=[URL="https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-p64CfDG/0/585a19cf/XL/i-p64CfDG-XL.jpg%5D"]https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-p64CfDG/0/585a19cf/XL/i-p64CfDG-XL.jpg][/URL]
DUDE !!!!!!

Really? THAT is now in your garage? And Christy knows about it?

Interested. CFO and EOM have typically been scheduled around that time, but at least for CFO, that time-frame isn't carved into stone tablets. And I have yet to make an EOM, so was hoping for 2018... so maybe I'll do a 50CC between YFO and EOM if scheduling works out!

Sweet, combined with the Reuben Run and we'll have two sets of events next summer.
rolleyes.gif

Won't take much arm twisting for me (us) to head south again!

--G&J