BBG Quattro or Cinco Attempt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Well in case anyone has withdrawal symptoms from the IBR once it finishes, I have decided to attempt the BBG Quattro or a potential

new IBA ride that will be called the "BBG Cinco." After the IBR banquet, I will be leaving Minnesota and riding next state to South Dakota.

I am planning a BBG Quattro with 4 BBGs round tripped from Sioux Falls.

IF I still feel capable, I will attempt the 5th consecutive BBG out to the Seattle area to pick up a Bushtec trailer that I am purchasing.

My SPOT Link: SpotWalla.com - Trip Viewer

If anyone would care to ride with me for one or more BBGs shoot me a PM

Tony....you're an animal.
omg2.gif

You will love the Bushtec.

Best of luck to you Tony, if anyone can do this I know you can. I will be spending a lot of time following this spot track dammit!

Suscribed, Good luck Tony. I will be following along.

May the road angels be watching over you,
angel.gif

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this helps, Tony. This map has SD construction sites, and has a LOAD of detail if you zoom in.

Try this South Dakota DOT webpage, and see if it has information on your route. Looks like they cover a few big construction zones in the grey menu list, left side of the page:

US 14, Brookings

Mt Rushmore Road, Rapid City

I-190 Silver Street, Rapid City

Burr Street, Mitchell

I-90, exit 14, Spearfish

I-29/I-229 interchange, Sioux Falls

Highway 50, Yankton (projects in 2016 and 2017)

Looks like he made his first run in about 19 hours, and well into his #2 run on track for another repeat. Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts