Reuben Run 6 Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
We are doing Prime Rib with all the goodies again this year. Those that got a cut that was to rare will not have that happen this year. There will probably be good beer and cider available by the glass for a fee. 22.00 per person. PayPal friends to [email protected] . Include your real name and forum name and any other alias you may use. I will also need your SSN and current CC info cause I need to fund some toys.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

CUT OFF DATE IS September 8th

Lets have a good turn out and have some good fun. See you there
punk.gif

Paypal $$ on it's way. SSN ###-##-#### and CC #### #### #### ####. I also included the security code for you ###

Let's get this going if you want to eat at the hotel. I'll check with the chef to see how many we need to make it happen.

Let's get this going if you want to eat at the hotel. I'll check with the chef to see how many we need to make it happen.
Ray, PayPal sent for the Mrs., me, PhatAir4Me & Mrs. (we are staying with them in Bend again this year)

AuburnFjr

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you that don't do pay pal still need to post up or email me so I have an accurate head count for the chef. cut off is the first of Sept. otherwise it's snooze you lose.

Just a reminder. Make sure I know you want food by the first of Sept. or you are SOL.