Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I'm off to see the folks at Russell again on Wed. This will be seat number 6, I wonder if I get to 10 I'll get a free one like at the coffee shop.
smile.png
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. My propane company punches a card every time I fill the 5 gal bottle. Free one after the 10th fill. You DO have the Russell card, right?

Got the white whale loaded on the trailer for the four hour cruise. It's going to be to damn hot to sit around all day while they work their magic. We can do some sight seeing in air conditioned comfort in Patti's truck.:) :) :)

I always wondered how that gold Wing seat held up. It's pretty comfy at the dealership, but so are a lot of seats until an hour in.

So what's the story on the stock Wing seat?

I always wondered how that gold Wing seat held up. It's pretty comfy at the dealership, but so are a lot of seats until an hour in.So what's the story on the stock Wing seat?
The stock seat like most has weak foam and after a few hours is compresses and you're on the pan. If you are an average weight guy the stock seat ain't bad. I'm a bit of a wide heavy load and prefer the better foam and position of the RDL.

Got the white whale loaded on the trailer for the four hour cruise. It's going to be to damn hot to sit around all day while they work their magic. We can do some sight seeing in air conditioned comfort in Patti's truck.:) :) :)

Keep an open eye for forest rats. Jsns

Have a safe trip Ray!

No worries 'junior, they're driving the deerslayer...lightning never strikes twice!
rolleyes.gif

--G

Have a safe trip Ray!

No worries 'junior, they're driving the deerslayer...lightning never strikes twice! :rolleyes:

--G
Hope you're right George. Got here in one piece so just need to get back without incident. :) :)

Made it home without incident. The folks at Russell did their usual stellar job on the seat. Now I need to go for a ride.

Good to see you guys! Glad you made it home ok, see ya in Sept. Already ripped those disks for Patti