2018 FJR release details?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlowrey

Reaction score
Does anyone know when US dealers will start receiving the 2018 FJR?

Thanks,

-DL

Destined for NEPRT....

In the meantime, you can read the following article about the 2018 FJR. I have to wonder what language it was translated from (into something resembling English). Fun to read and try to figure out what they were saying.

https://motosnews.com/2018-yamaha-fjr-1300a/

Be prepared for a major announcement about paint color - sometime in October...

great link. highly entertaining.

this quote says it all;

The honourable Yamaha FJR1300 model-tourer have be upgrade but all over again for the treatment of 2018.

LOL ...

Crammed LEMains lighting—headlights, taillight, afterward spasm signals—is an extra pristine into the bargain, along with the ES variety come by way of cyclic corner illumination to facilitate enlighten by the side of 7, 11, afterward 16 degree of scare outlook.

Historically it's been September or October time frame. When exactly...nobody knows but Yamaha.

I'm prepared for bold new color / graphics! ;-)

--G

Historically it's been September or October time frame. When exactly...nobody knows but Yamaha.
I'm prepared for bold new color / graphics! ;-)

--G
If that happens, you will be on the hunt for a new one.
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

<I'm prepared for bold new color / graphics! ;-)>

Red, Silver, Black and Blue, rinse and repeat...

Yes, time for something new.

-DL

I have two now and I can't wear either of them out. Pretty sure the 2015 will be the last FJR for me.

Dave

I'm fine with that Tim. I'd like to see a little bolder color theme for once. The blues and blacks and gray/silvers all look great, but they've been done over and over. Throw us a burnt orange, even something green. Have some fun with the color.

A dark forest metallic green would be gorgeous. Not my color but I would sure like to see one.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.