Swedish curves :)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey72

Reaction score
Hi guys

I wanted to share some Swedish road with you all. I have used a very cheap china cam placed on the left mirror and done some editing in a software called MovAvi. It sometimes get a little corny, but that happens when you wanna try out all nice features of a new software
smile.png

I have uploaded it to Youtube for my convenience, however I get edited and blocked sometimes for using music that isn't allowed. But hey, that's life
smile.png
and if you like Def Leppard, you want Def Leppard in the background. Therefore the music is muted (by youtube admin) in the middle... :(

The route was created with the Scenic app in my iPhone with the option "curvy". I assure you all, that road IS freakin' curvy...

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother's Father came from the Orebro area in the late 1800's. Great to see what the countryside looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
While working as a helicopter mechanic in Germany 1992-1993 I would visit my Swedish girlfriend (Pernilla Larsson) whom lived in Svenjunga. We would ride all over from west to east and I enjoyed it all. Had some close calls with a few Moose which about made me piss on myself. Thanks for sharing.