BigJohnSD & Festar's Southern Adventure

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
As i sit here and watch the snow fall,
sadsmiley.gif
I hope you have a shitty time just because I can't join in the fun.
bleh.gif

Ray - I just cannot believe the snow is falling. For crying out loud, it was a legitimate 94 degrees this afternoon here.

(Holy cow)

John - give my Australian brother from another mother a hug and a hand shake for me. Ya'll have fun. I hope to see you soon.

To ease your pain Ray just imagine trying to sleep in the same room with those two. The harmonizing of multi-hemispheric snoring may cause a rip in the earth's surface. And the farts.... well JSNS.

Ray - I just cannot believe the snow is falling. For crying out loud, it was a legitimate 94 degrees this afternoon here. (Holy cow) John - give my Australian brother from another mother a hug and a hand shake for me. Ya'll have fun. I hope to see you soon.
Bugger John giving me your hug. You can do it yourself.
I’ve landed, it’s getting real.

Enjoyed our day with the Hooterites.

Leaving tomorrow morning for the trek to Daytona for Biketoberfest. A working vacation. Will leave Daytona a week from Monday bound for Panama City, East Bumfuck LA and SFO before our return to Memphis and then home via big aluminum birds in October 30th.

We met up with the boys at lunch yesterday east of Hooterville. Fun ride back to the hotel, good to visit with John and Fester. Bit damp this morning no gas we prep to head out our separate ways but no snow Ray. ;)

gregory posted: 80 degrees here Ray........JSNS
But isn't that due to forest fires?
omg2.gif

Looking forward to shaking hands with both of you at SFO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain and low 50's-60's for the first 4 hours today until we got well South of Memphis. Broke through the front and temps went up 20 degrees. The high I saw was 90F near Jasper AL. In Montgomery AL for the night after a 500 mile day. 450 to Daytona from here but we plan on getting off the slab so it will be a little further and take a little longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ride from Hooterville to Ormond Beach, six states in two days; Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida. Stayed generally off the interstate today save for a 45 mile blast down I-95 @ 80-85 mph to avoid being rear ended. I can't get smugmu g to work from my phone or tablet . Having trouble copying the links to post the damn photos.

Latest posts