• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 2015 ES model

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, your a little late to the party. Last winter after the 2016 had been out for a year, dealerships were blowing out left over 2015s for $10,000 for the A model and $11,000 for the ES models but if your patient, with cash or financing in hand, and ready to pounce a good deal will be by soon on a great low mileage 2015.

Try claz.org - compiles ads from many sources - I just tried it for what you're looking for and found 2 for under $9k, 1 in Tennessee and 1 in Indiana

Mine's got a little over 56,000 miles -- kinda low for an FJR. Sell it to you for $15,000 $14,000 $12,000.

These are freebies I'll throw in: pickup at the Atlanta airport, fill you with dinner of your choice and beer or tequila, put you in my guest room overnight with plenty of aspirin, and get you onto I-75 north in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies. There are a couple 2015 around me. One in Illinois but they want sticker price. Another in Wisconsin at Mukwonago Yamaha.

Their price seems fairly reasonable.(around $13,800) Never dealt with them. Person I have emailed is really short on his reply. Just seems they aren't worried about moving old stock off the floor

When I was looking I had my local dealer pull up a list of all the dealers that had new, on the floor '14's, '15's & '16's in KS and the surrounding states. Called them all and started a bidding war, till I found a '15 w/2000 miles less than a year off the dealers floor (eligible for YES).

Still looking. Leaning toward a 2016. If anyone knows of any for sale. At a dealer or personal seller.

Thanks

Yeah saw some 2015 on cycle trader. Was really wanting a 2016 so haven't pursed a 2015 yet. But being that no dealers want to deal on a 2016 I might have to go with a 2015

Latest posts