Thunderhill Raceway Sat. 11-18 RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
This Saturday looks dry and our good fast forum member Russperry is taking his 636 to the racetrack. Sometimes I join him on the track but not this Saturday. However I am going to ride over on the Hippo to check out all the cool bikes for a while and grab a bite to eat at the track cafe, nothing fancy (burgers etc) but it will work.

Most likely I'll ride up through Stonyford from Maxwell on I-5 and head east to the track from Elk Creek.This is a fun scenic route with very little traffic. I can meet those wanting to join me at the Sam's club in Yuba City at 9am or just show up at Thunderhill Raceway between 11-12. All you have to do is sign a waiver and you are in the pits etc. The place isn't that big so finding him should not be a problem.

Lunch is from 12 - 1 ( guessing, as they usually do)

Track location...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Thunderhill+Raceway+Park,+5250+California+162,+Willows,+CA+95988/@39.5392738,-122.328351,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x808300c80a69468f:0x19fa0a2cd52110fd

Last edited by a moderator:
In!(Doug, don't you have any goddamned yard work to do? Seems that you've a lot of free time lately.)
IMG_7449.jpg

Ever since I taught her how to start the leaf blower I don't have to lift a finger.

In, will meet you at the Sam's @ 9
Cool, Joe and I will be waiting out by the gas pumps.

The worst part, I was on call for possible issues and didn't get a single call. Oh, and I'm salary, so didn't even get paid for it. The ride would have been much better.

No pics, delete this thread and ban the OP.
uhoh.gif

Edit hours later, Begging forgiveness Doug. Just saw the full report.
weirdsmiley.gif

My contribution to this thread...

I dun rode HWY 162 from 101 to Willows, took a little nap atop FH7 ;)

Alwayz knew snow wuz cold, now I know it's slippery too!

gdjbfIW.jpg