Bosch 3323 D no longer?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FJR30FAN

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
So I have always used the Bosch 3323 D oil filter in my FJR and now it is not available any longer at Walmart--checked on line and all over town (posted on their website but only available at stores for pickup--problem is none of the stores have it). I went to the usual auto parts stores and nothing--gone. I have not seen the 3323 distance "plus" variant at the usual places I shop for filters. I saw a 3323 steel body (black) but I do not know if that one will seal as well as the previous 3323 D. Ebay has the 3323 Distance "plus" but at 17 to 27 dollars I find that pricey. Was the 3323 D discontinued? I did look at the Mobil 1 posted elsewhere in this forum but that one was much smaller than the Bosch and I was wondering about that. Anyone still able to find the Bosch 3323 D? I never had any issues with the Bosch 3323 D.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this post, and maybe read from there to the end. Some manufacturing issues with this filter.

Thanks Uncle Hud. Unlike others I never experienced any issues with them. Been using them for awhile and usually would buy a few at a time but I ran out of them and it was not until now that I noticed they are no where to be found! I guess it is time to look at something else. Local walmart stores also did not have the supertechs.

Status
Not open for further replies.