Black Hills Roundup II - Official Sign up List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me-95%, Michelle 70% (depends on where the grandkid spends summer) Buddy Rick and Karen 75%

Bells.

Will update as I know

We will be there. Staying at Bell's in the only King room.
tonguesmiley.gif
27th-1st

Last edited by a moderator:
So who on this thread is going off roading? My plan is to ride most if not all of the DAKAL on my KTM690 Enduro and sleeping in a tent under the stars whenever possible. Anyone else have an idea for the same?

So who on this thread is going off roading? My plan is to ride most if not all of the DAKAL on my KTM690 Enduro and sleeping in a tent under the stars whenever possible. Anyone else have an idea for the same?
I'm hoping to do the same starting on Tuesday June 26

20620925_288558884945101_6979561790909882509_n.jpg

I'm hoping to do the same starting on Tuesday June 26
Well, I'm in and booked at Bells Motor Lodge for the 26th though the 1st with a double room and no room mate yet.

I wasn't expecting people to want to ride the whole DakAL but if you guys want to ride the whole DakAL I could be persuaded into changing my plans or I could stick with my original plan of Wednesday, Thursday dirt, and Friday, Saturday pavement.

Last edited by a moderator: