oops

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
well it looks like that dumb ass I see in the mirror every morning has done it again. It seems I was to much of a human forklift after my latest colon surgery and popped out a hernia along the incision. Repair surgery is scheduled for Monday followed by light duty and no lifting. Not quite sure how I'm going to get my fat ass out of the recliner or just see how much Depends will hold. Should be good to ride by the time. it gets above freezing.

Stop doing that stuff!

Get it fixed and take it EASY!! Get someone else to clear the snow and get a grunt you can supervise in the bike shop. Get yourself in shape for riding season - it will arrive eventually. Although that is hard to believe looking at our forecast in the Northeast!

Stop doing that stuff!Get it fixed and take it EASY!! Get someone else to clear the snow and get a grunt you can supervise in the bike shop. Get yourself in shape for riding season - it will arrive eventually. Although that is hard to believe looking at our forecast in the Northeast!
Good luck finding anybody willing to work and learn something that can't be done with a smart device.

Some guys will do near anything to get outta work.
no.gif

The only things you should be lifting till you get better are your spirits, both the intangible and the drinking kind!

Get better soon!

That sucks Ray, Get well. I didn't get to ride much last summer because of some minor health issues hope that doesn't happen to you.

I have done stupid shit like that. I have now come to the conclusion that I have to work smarter not harder. I can no longer do what I used to do anymore. My mind still thinks I am 21 but my body tells me otherwise.

Good luck with the healing process,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
well it looks like that dumb ass I see in the mirror every morning has done it again. It seems I was to much of a human forklift after my latest colon surgery and popped out a hernia along the incision. Repair surgery is scheduled for Monday followed by light duty and no lifting. Not quite sure how I'm going to get my fat ass out of the recliner or just see how much Depends will hold. Should be good to ride by the time. it gets above freezing.

lol.gif
haha.gif
I want to feel bad for you dip shite. I really do................

But i can't.. I have damaged myself a shit ton and been on the receiving end of your love.

Now it's my turn to give you shit.

fuck.gif

My MA friend and I fish in the same (frozen) hole. I just can't do the same shit I did 25 years ago. And it pisses me off immensely. I start playing these mental games with myself. I'll do something physical that is noteworthy and all of a sudden I start getting this Hulk Hogan attitude with myself. Immediately thereafter, I'll flap out this HUGE brain fart and Eureka - Pants has to swallow Advil like Chiclets for the next 5 days and I'm an idiot. During that time, while I am hanging my lip and licking my wounds, I keep telling myself that next time, I need to stretch first. Next time, I should grab the dolly. Next time, I should call the neighbor for some help. Next time, fill in the ________.

And it works, for about 10-12 weeks. And then I forget. People forget, ya know.

One day I'm going to elevate my stupidity to the point of no return. I'm going to concentrate on checking myself a lot more.

In the meantime, Ray - heal well. For the most part, the weather is shit now and you just ain't missing much. By the time the roads clear, you should be good as gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I "liked" your first post because of the crack about Depends. The content wasn't really good to hear.

MAKE SURE you get the doctor's OK to lift a cocktail or beer can. Or whatever you folks in Oregon use to float your boat.