• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Play it Forward - Free 2005 right side bag and fairing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawabeemer

Reaction score
2005 right side bag (no lock) and right side fairing in blue. Both have minor scratches but are not broken. Assorted small parts.

FREE to whomever wishes to pick them up in Charlotte, NC.

Email to set up a time/address for pickup.

Thanks for your generosity!

Would love to have these pieces for my new-to-me FJR, - especially the bag. Will be glad to pay shipping and a thanks to you for shipping. Please send me a PM with details where I can send the payment.

If boxing them up is a hassle for the OP, you can take them to a UPS office and they'll do all that for just a little more than the USPS. Guessing TMB would be ok with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! Thanks for your suggestion, Sacto Mike.

What ever works will be greatly appreciated!!! Please take your time, and there is no need for speedy delivery either. (Still need to find a left hand bag ;-)

If it falls through for the TMB option, I can likely get someone to come by and pick them up. Either way, like he said, thanks for your generosity. Very awesome!

If it falls through for the TMB option, I can likely get someone to come by and pick them up. Either way, like he said, thanks for your generosity. Very awesome!
In your spirit of playing it forward, Enumclaw and I had a PM conversation. It works for both of us if you give him the bag, since it matches his bike, and he sends me one that needs repainting to match his bike or mine. Please PM me with details for shipping the balance of your parts.

Thanks,

Eric

Oh my God, I can't stand it anymore! It's PAY if forward, not play it forward.
weirdsmiley.gif
Thank you. Now back to whatever you were doing.

Thanks to the kindness and generosity of kawabeemer and Enumclaw, I ended up with this right side case having a sanded cover.

While searching for a left case, I found a matching set already painted 2012 blue, so this right case is now available for dibs by others.

Your shipping charge will be from ZIP 90275.

Enjoy!

Eric