2018-01-24 One Lonely FJR in a sea of Heathens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Ok then. Not much of a ride report. Then again, it IS a ride report in the dead of winter.

JSNS and
fuck.gif

Hugs n' Kisses

2018-01-24 Barrie Local Ride - Broke Clutch

Meet up at the Porch, Santa Margarita. Saw Memo, local resident while there.. Memo has purchased the old vet building, has a bike shop in there now. He also wants to buy the Old Mercantile and liquor store back!

The man, the myth, the legend, the Barrie C!

We lost the rest of the pack. Barrie was setting a pretty good pace. Later we found out the pack had a breakdown. While here, spoke with Dylan Savoy of Savoy Construction. He states the Pozo Saloon has sold and should be open April 1. The new owners live in Los Osos and supposedly Levi Beanway, son of Brian and Rhonda, will continue with concert venues.

The rest of the pack didn't make it so far. Carla's bike broke a clutch cable.

Nothing a little JB Weld can't take care of. In the meantime, nice-guy-of-the-month Ray rode back to SLO to step n fetch a trailer then load the wounded bike, head to Paso Robles, then finally home. Well done Ray!

Pic out of sequence. Oh well.

Here's the gang. I'll take a stab at names. Left and around the circle.. Pete, Mrs Pete (someone help?), Barrie, Brian, Bill, Dave, Don C, Don S, and Steve? Is that right?

The boyz be liking the Long Branch now that it's reopened..

Say Goodbyes!

The end.

You suck Carver. You leave your crap in my shop and leave me in the ice and snow to clean up the mess. My ride report involves sitting in the hospital while the practicing pro's figure out Patti's issues. Better times coming.

Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting the pics! I love seeing our FJRs out there representing the best that Japan has to offer.

Carver - well done.

Whenever I get back out there to see whatever I missed at YFO, I'll ask Bug and Puppychow to take me to your place. I'll sleep in the barn with Barry's girlfriends, doesn't matter to me. I'll bring the shampoo bottle. And the camera....

Last edited by a moderator: