Virginia, what's to like?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to get some dirt on the side panel. The reflection was messin with my head.
weirdsmiley.gif

Dave

vthokies03 posted: Sorry, if this was covered in the vid. I wasn't able to watch the whole video at work, but where was that filmed?
1911 rides a lot to Hungry Mother, Paint Bank, Hot Springs, and Warm Springs. (You guys have temp control on thermal springs ?!?!?) Wouldn't surprise me if was VA 311 and VA 621. Kelly and I rode those from The Greenbrier to EOM in Wytheville last summer. Vurrrrrry Niiiiiize, although cell phone mapping was useless.

You see, us GEORGIA Tech boys know shit like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
vthokies03 posted: Sorry, if this was covered in the vid. I wasn't able to watch the whole video at work, but where was that filmed?
1911 rides a lot to Hungry Mother, Paint Bank, Hot Springs, and Warm Springs. (You guys have temp control on hot springs ?!?!?) Wouldn't surprise me if was VA 311 and VA 621. Kelly and I rode those from The Greenbrier to EOM in Wytheville last summer. Vurrrrrry Niiiiiize, although cell phone mapping was useless.

You see, us GEORGIA Tech boys know shit like that.
Hud nailed it.

To ride my favorite little “box” around Jefferson National Forest we make a two or three day ride out of it. The road numbers that make up the “box” are 42 as the bottom, 600/635/61 on the top, 311 and 16 as the sides. There is no road that makes me grin more than Va311. The ride getting there is pretty good too-Roan Mountain
punk.gif
. It’s with good cause that EOM was based out of Wytheville, twice. And much of this should be reachable from EOM2018, just sayin'.

We usually do a Hungry Mother camp/ride in the spring and fall. Stay tuned.

I will have to remember that box. i ride 785 and 624 often. Its the best way to get to Roanoke without having to touch 81!

I will often head home on those roads in the car, just to avoid 81.

I will have to remember that box. i ride 785 and 624 often. Its the best way to get to Roanoke without having to touch 81!
I will often head home on those roads in the car, just to avoid 81.
Holy Cow! Blacksburg??? Your back yard is one of my favorite places to play.