CFR Room Share?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
There's usually a separate thread for this kind of thing at the big rallies, but I don't see one. Did I miss it?

Anyway, latecomer for registration, and finding at least the primary venue is fully booked right now. I posted at the end of the main CFR thread, but I wanted to make this post more visible. I'll wait a bit before I try the secondary place down the road, hoping somebody wants to save half the cost of a room they already have.

Bringing my CPAP if I end up sharing, so my snoring (I've been told it's an issue) won't be an issue.

I have 2 Queen Beds in 2nd building, 1st floor. A room mate who tolerates snoring (or is hard of hearing) could work out.
wink.png

I took Sam up on his offer, Fred. Hope you connect to somebody via this thread though. And there are at least 2 other places with rooms still available within a couple blocks, the Selkirk (alternate) and the Leland Hotel, as I found out when I was scrambling for a room. Good luck.

I took Sam up on his offer, Fred. Hope you connect to somebody via this thread though. And there are at least 2 other places with rooms still available within a couple blocks, the Selkirk (alternate) and the Leland Hotel, as I found out when I was scrambling for a room. Good luck.
My back up plan is to bring camping gear. Which won't be bad unless it rains like it did in Castlegar a few years ago. :)

For those still looking for a spot.... we have cancelled our reservation at the Inn.

An upcoming wedding and renovations have depleted the travel budget for the year.

I hate when I have the time but not the $$$$. Cheers.

For those still looking for a spot.... we have cancelled our reservation at the Inn. An upcoming wedding and renovations have depleted the travel budget for the year. I hate when I have the time but not the $$$$. Cheers.
Wedding .... anyone I know ?
love.gif

Don't know where the room sharing stands, but I have a double no smoking room that I could share, or I could share with some one else and cancel my reservation.