• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Generation 2 wanted ! In New York area (can travel of course)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalingo

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello brothers and sisters from other mothers !!

Im one of your French brother who already owns an 06 back home and want to purchase one here as Im gonna work in USA for many years to come

I would like to buy a FJR generation 2 in good shape and owned by an adult

Too much upset by Craigslist vendors who not keeping promises to hold the bike and sell it when I was on my way with the WORSHIPPED CASH !!

My budget is around 5500 $

I dont know if I can put my direct phone number in the topic ?

If gently one of you propose me something Im more than happy to talk about

Thanks a lot

Regards

My 2010 fits your requirements. Check it out in the for sale area. Fly down here to Orlando, or Sanford or to Jacksonville and I will pick you up.

Check it out.

My 2010 fits your requirements. Check it out in the for sale area. Fly down here to Orlando, or Sanford or to Jacksonville and I will pick you up.Check it out.
Hi FLFJRS thanks for your proposition and sorry for the late reply I found what I was looking for from a gentleman from Penn state who brought it straight to my door and before this I found another gentleman in upstate NY who gladly proposed me his bike but sadly I couldnt go to pick it up as my work schedule is madly tight

Hope youre gonna find a new home if its not already done

Regards

Gigi

Last edited by a moderator: