Paint colors!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingie

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a 2014 es Canadian edition. Meaning it's "Black Metallic X (Raven)" Color Rite 0903 Yamaha Canada does not have its own paint per say. When I talked to the parts man at the dealer about it, it took him an hour to find out this code with Color Rite who apparently doesn't deal in Canada. So then I phoned PPGs 1-800 # and gave them this # and they said " OH! we don't have a cross reverence for that # Did the paint have a name? I gave them the name and they gave me this # 937911

and said it should be close if not a match. I just wanted to clean up some minor scratches on the mirrors.

I Guess I should have prepped this in January well before riding season which has started around here for some! (But not Meas some idiot decided to take his mirrors off and paint them up to look better!
fool.gif

Are you sure Colorrite doesn't ship to Canada? Their website says "Please be aware that if you are ordering from a country outside the US, that you are responsible for any applicable customs fees." The color is the same for the 2008 US FJR1300, 2009 US FJR1300 and the 2017 US FJR1300 if they don't show Canadian models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Color Rite will ship paint to Canada, but they will not ship aerosol paint to Canada. I guess I could bring my Binks gun home from work. A friend is going down to Orville in a couple of weeks,not sure which way I want to go with this though.Aerosol is so much easier and less cleanup but I could probably a better job with my Binks.