2016 L.E.D question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

netbike

Reaction score
ˇThe story go like this ,i live in southern California the FJR is 2016 ES always in closed garage when not in used and last month on my way back home from a 350 mils ride gut in to the evening, (after the sunset) it was starting to set dark and i notice that the cornering lights did operated.I have like 5 mils of twisty road ahead to get home kept going and no cornering lights. got home parked the bike in garage and the next day turn the bike on, "Walla" cornering lights working like a charm. the next weakend torn the bike on and the right head light Hi bean is:"on show" try few time and, nothing. next morning turn the bike on and it working like new. any one experience sone thing like this or have any ideas? shall i take it in and ace the dealer to the lights mogul ?the bike ave 16K mils AND ALWAYS receive the service on time,I have the Y.E.S til 2021.thank you in advance and I hope it will help someone in the future

What language is this?
It's possibly a new language called "Typed on a cellphone with Auto-correct turned on." :)

I can't type for shit on a cell phone and auto correct constantly butchers my intended words. I don't know how those kids can type so fast? I type with one finger and still can't get it right. :( BTW, I learned to type on an actual typewriter back in high school and can slam out words no problem with a real keyboard. ;)

Back on topic: I'd suggest reading the owners manual to understand what normal operation is for the cornering lights. If it's not right, I'd take it to the dealer under warranty. And please report back what you found so those of us that drool over those cornering lights will know what to do when we finally get a FJR with them. :lol: