Dinner - Friday, June 29, Cafe Veloce @ 7:30pm

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
So on my way back from CFR, I'll be hitting WY to visit with friends and then coming through Woodinville to attend my friend's (Paula, who a few of your you met a while back when we all had dinner together at that cool restaurant with the motorcycle in it) son's wedding... I'm staying at an Airbnb in Woodinville and plan to arrive on Friday, June 29th. Would love to have dinner with any of the known suspects in the area... maybe a short ride the next morning?

Recently saw this website and was going to contact them to see if they had any rigs I could check out:

https://www.tiltingmotorworks.com/

Looks interesting...
biggrin.png

Let me know if anyone is interested/available.
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would that be WA not WY? That's a day Gayle will be off the bike at her Aunt's in Annacortes. (yes, she's going to CFR with me!)I may be able to ride over to meet up if something is happening.

I saw one of those tilting rigs on a Wing last year up on Hwy 2,interesting to say the least. looks well made.

Will see when the date gets closer, but dinner would be fun and will put it on the calendar.

Would that be WA not WY? That's a day Gayle will be off the bike at her Aunt's in Annacortes. (yes, she's going to CFR with me!)I may be able to ride over to meet up if something is happening.
I saw one of those tilting rigs on a Wing last year up on Hwy 2,interesting to say the least. looks well made.
Visiting WY and then heading to Woodinville, WA after that... ;)

Gonna miss you by a week T...still on the road Spearfishing. LOL

Hang around an extra week and breakfast is on me!

~G

Gonna miss you by a week T...still on the road Spearfishing. LOL
Hang around an extra week and breakfast is on me!

~G
G, if I could, you know I would! Will already be on the road for almost a month by then and gotta get back to Responsibility Land! Have fun in Spearfish!

Of you are in WY you are only a short ride from Spearfish, JSNS
Same goes for you, John... but I gotta be in Woodinville to attend a wedding on June 30th.. . ;)

Hi Tyler,

Add me to the list for the dinner get together later on the 29th - like Niehart working during day. Tilting motorworks is pretty neat the owner brought one of his rigs to one of our beemer meetings.

Jay

Okay so it's getting closer and would love to have dinner with some of the PNW crew... staying at an AirBnB in Woodinville. Any suggestions on a place to meet and could someone possible pick me up where I'm staying and drive me over so I don't have to ride the bike there and back? :D

Tyler, L took a fall just before Nakusp. I took her to the Doc they X-rayed and checked her out and told her she would be sore for quite awhile.

She told me to go for my ride as she didn't want me hovering over her, got home and she is bruised from the middle of her back with blood settling all the way to her knee, She isn't up to going anywhere and I'm staying close to cook and keep an eye on her. A little scary as she is on blood thinners.

Hugs.

Okay so it's getting closer and would love to have dinner with some of the PNW crew... staying at an AirBnB in Woodinville. Any suggestions on a place to meet and could someone possible pick me up where I'm staying and drive me over so I don't have to ride the bike there and back?
biggrin.png
Okay so it's getting closer and would love to have dinner with some of the PNW crew... staying at an AirBnB in Woodinville. Any suggestions on a place to meet and could someone possible pick me up where I'm staying and drive me over so I don't have to ride the bike there and back?
biggrin.png
Hey, doc ok'd me to ride the other day. This could be my mini get together since I missed Nakusp. what is the address of where you are staying? what, where, and when would dinner be? I am not familiar with Wdnvle dinning places. Do you have a phone # there. been thinking about a coffee with you for years whenever you get up to the PNW.

Flying back from NYC tonight, hopefully can convince the missus to meet for dinner.

If Tyler is talking about Cafe Veloce (Italian food) then it is in Kirkland, Totem Lake to be exact. Its 5 min from my house.

Enjoy the great food!

I will be returning from work in Seattle, grab Barb and head for Cafe Veloce. Depending on traffic could probably make it @ 7:30? Too late Tyler?

Jay