boats.net

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossKean

Reaction score
Have they stopped selling motorcycle parts?

I go to the website and all I seem to see is boat parts.

Who else are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they stopped selling motorcycle parts?I go to the website and all I seem to see is boat parts.

Who else are you using?
For a while now I've seen that Boat.net and Partzilla have been more or less the same entity. I've previously ordered parts from Partzilla and the box arrived from Boats.net.

I'm guessing Boats.net finally decided to split the two units and focus Partzilla on bike parts...

Have they stopped selling motorcycle parts?

I go to the website and all I seem to see is boat parts.

Who else are you using?
For a while now I've seen that Boat.net and Partzilla have been more or less the same entity. I've previously ordered parts from Partzilla and the box arrived from Boats.net.I'm guessing Boats.net finally decided to split the two units and focus Partzilla on bike parts...
Thanks. I was not aware of the association between the two.

If you know the part number, enter it in their search, you may be surprised with the results. I know I have been. The price difference has more than paid for shipping on multiple occasions.

NBB

I've googled a few part numbers and found it cheapest on boats.net. I was skeptical the first time I actually ordered from them, but it's all good.

Partzilla and Boats.net are the same as noted above.

They also have another web site (same company) that sells other parts(mowers, generators, etc).

I just ordered a new carburetor for a customers Honda lawn mower engine yesterday (and they were a bit cheaper than everyone else).

If you know the part # for your atv, bike, mower, bike, etc, enter it in and they'll likely have it.

Latest posts