Happy Fathers Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice idea, but I was invited to Daughter's for lunch. Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots .... with son, son-in-law, grandchildren. Didn't go by bike, wine was on offer (I never mix alcohol with riding).

What to choose, a ride, or lunch with family? Not really a contest.

Maybe a ride tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday was breakfast with oldest son ,dinner with my youngest son. Today was dinner with my Dad ,brother and oldest nephew . I'll ride later.

Went out and rode the KTM in the dirt with 5 friends yesterday morning. We met up at 0730, so we would be done early and could hang out with our kids. It was a great day to ride!

Once I got home, we went to a friends house for a pool party and BBQ. We had a blast!! Yesterday was a really good day!!

I’m playing hookey from work tomorrow and was gathering my fly fishing gear, but as I was doing so I believe I heard my KTM 450 EXC whimper a little.....

It’s been a month since he’s gone out for a spin (last time was at Carnegie SRVA) and he’s not all that happy about it.

So many things to do, so little time (until I’m retired, then it’s full-time play baby....)

Brian the biknflyfisher