• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300A For Sale in East Tennessee

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorDog

Reaction score
2014 FJR1300A For Sale in East Tennessee $7600.00

43,000 miles.

It is the coveted RED with the Red side covers, too.

Heli bar risers,

Twisted Throttle Power Hub with Heated gear connection,

Engine guards with highway pegs,

Saddle bag guards,

Battery tender connection,

Lowered pegs,

Yamaha Service Manual

Bike cover

fresh oil change, fresh final drive oil.

Rear tire is a General GMax 205/55/17 CAR tire. I just got back from a TROUBLE FREE 27 day, (June 17-July 14) 11,300 mile trip to Alaska and back.

Front tire is a Bridgestone T30 with about 5500 miles on it. It was installed in Fairbanks for the return trip.

Text or call 423-883-1741.

This bike also has a Cox radiator guard and a tall National Cycle Vstream windshield and has been WELL TAKEN CARE OF!
punk.gif
Bikes (mine included) were washed a couple of times during our adventure and we didn't have more than 100 miles of gravel roads the whole trip......and no we didn't do Prudhoe Bay or even the Arctic Circle.......someone is getting a HECK of a deal!!
bike.gif

I will swap out the car tire for the Michelin PR4GT tire that came off the bike if the new purchaser prefers.

I'm not sure how to post pics on this forum. However, there are plenty of pics Here Here and Here Full bike pics availble on the Craigslist ad too.