CFO 2019 - Dates and place announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
Edit 2/1/19: Registration is now open. Click here to register!

CFO, the Central FJR Owners rally, returns in 2019. based at the Holiday Inn, Dubuque, Iowa. Get the dates on your calendar now: Thursday, June 20 through Sunday, June 23, 2019. Room rates, registration and other details yet to come - watch this thread for details.

Dubuque is Iowa's oldest city, nestled against the bluffs along the Mississippi River at the intersection of Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. It lies in the southern portion of the Driftless Area, which created the great riding topography of Wisconsin's "alphabet roads" and the rolling hills and bluffs of northeast Iowa and northwest Illinois. There's also great riding north and south along the east and west banks of the Mississippi on the Great River Road.

Our hotel is right in the heart of the revitalized downtown, within easy crawling distance of plenty of bars and restaurants. I can personally vouch for a lively bar scene...

More details to come.

8/23/18 - Room block reserved:
The Dubuque Holiday Inn, 450 Main St., is ready for reservations. Rate is $89/night. Number is 563-556-2000. Tell them you are with the "CFO Rally" to get the rate. There will be registration for the rally proper later, once I get a price for the Saturday night banquet.

3/29/19 edit - Room and shirt order deadlines:

Last day for room reservations is Monday, May 20.

Last day for shirt orders is Monday, June 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what next year holds but I'll put this on the "hope I can" list..
wink.png
+1

Working up some routes over the last few evenings, some with themes. If anyone familiar with the area would like to offer up routes, send a PM. Need to talk with the hotel to settle the banquet details, then I'll have a price and I'll open up registration. More info as warranted on these same channels.

I just joined this forum, and I have been wanting to ride the route from Minneapolis to Dubuque along the river. This sounds like serendipity. I look forward to meeting your group.
Looking forward to meeting you to, sanman69. Bring bail money (for us, not you...hopefully) and a thick skin.

I just joined this forum, and I have been wanting to ride the route from Minneapolis to Dubuque along the river. This sounds like serendipity. I look forward to meeting your group.
Looking forward to meeting you to, sanman69. Bring bail money (for us, not you...hopefully) and a thick skin.
...and beer, you forgot to mention the beer, Craig
coolsmiley02.gif