Mirrors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KsChallenger

Reaction score
I put helibar risers on my 2016 ES model. Now I mainly see my hands in the mirrors. Has anyone put on extended mirrors on your bike? I know I can get extensions, and I may have to do that, but I would rather put on new mirrors and not worry about the extensions. I would appreciate any feedback you can give. Thanks.

KsChallenger.

Yes, many, many applications of aftermarket mirrors, most notably Yamaha FZ-1 mirrors and, Fred W's spacers to re-attach the stock mirrors.

Use the Advanced Search (gear icon to the right of the search box) and search for mirrors. Leave everything else as-is. I got 93 hits.

Searching instead for "FZ-1 mirrors" -- without quotation marks -- also yielded 93 results.

I'm sure a few of them will have useful information for you.

You can use the "search' at the top of the page and click the "gear" icon. A better search will be in google by typing " mirror site:fjrforum.com". Substitute any word or words for "mirror" for other or a more descriptive phrase. Best to poke around before asking about subjects that have been thoroughly discussed many times.

I found a set of FZ1 mirrors on ebay for 35 bux. They were weathered, but they work just fine.

Appreciate the link to the original thread. Is it just my work computer, or are the photo links fubar in that thread?

Appreciate the link to the original thread. Is it just my work computer, or are the photo links fubar in that thread?
The net nazis here at work block all photo sharing sites, so I can never check whether photos are still there from my saved links. From Niehart's reply, it looks like they're gone. :(