the day has come, sold FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enn

Reaction score
I have been following this fine forum since I bought by FJR in 2009. What a wonderful place with lots of fun and advice!

Now, since i bought new S10 I decided to sell my 2008 FJR AS (ES in Americas), I simply can't afford enough attention to both of them. Yamaha dealer offered me €3000 as a trade in, but managed to sell it for €6000 on my own. Very well farkled and 86 000 km on the clock.

But it was a sad moment when the new owner rode it away, farewell my love
bye.gif
Oz0onAt.png

Not sure how often I will come back here as there is not much I can bragg about the FJR any more. I can certainly tease you with my new achievements on S10 though. See you around!

$6,800 US for a 2008 FJR is pretty good. 2013 and 2014 are near that price range over here. Think you will enjoy the S10.

Check back often. The FJR is a great way to engage with like riders, however riding motorcycles is first and foremost. Several members have the Tenere here to. Plus benefits include ride reports, chatter, etc.

Nada trade-in for a 2014 in good condition. Is $6,030. And that’s what I just got for a bike with 84,000 miles on it. Traded it on a 2018. OP- don’t be a stranger. You don’t have to ride FJR to hang with us.

Just so you know, we don't care if you don't ride an FJR, we just liked having you here! So don't be a stranger, 'k?

Your European perspective was much appreciated here. I always looked forward to your posts. While I sincerely hope you enjoy your Super Tenere I hope you continue to post here.

I have really been thinking about buying a S10 myself but I do love my FJR.

Enn, photos or it's Fake News.

Post up a ride report, brother. Its cool to see where other people live and ride.

(Congratulations on the new bike!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be a stranger Enn, just cuz you don't have an FJR any longer isn't a reason to leave!

See you on the STen forum.

~G

Enn, as has been said, your European perspective has been refreshing and appreciated in this mostly American, certainly North American centric forum. I, for one, have always enjoyed reading your perspective. Thanks for your participation, and best of luck on the S10 forums! Im sure they will appreciate your involvement too.

But dont expect too much from them. This particular forum is a unicorn. Most bike forums are not nearly as helpful or even entertaining as this one. I dont know why, but its true. So be tolerant with them and see if you can elevate the conversations at those.

Good luck buddy.