We Have Been Hoodwinked!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pterodactyl

Reaction score
The Flat Earth Society, a well respected science, public policy and research organization, revealed today that they have confirmed that Australia does not exist. (<a href='https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=6257.0'>https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=6257.0</a>). Additionally, they have discovered that the people who claim to be Australian are in fact merely actors. That is right... festar is a fake, a fraud, a pretender and quite probably an alien scout. The big question before us is, what is BigJohns role in this devious scheme??? Dupe or coconspirator? And where was John last year when he was ostensibly visiting Australia and festar? Scary, very scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW...that is good information. I have crossed paths several times with fester and John since 2014 and something just didn’t seem right with that pair although when I met them John was claiming to be the Australian.

I think it's true. Have you seen the two of 'em?
punk.gif

I've had them both in my home and believe me they are no stranger than some of the other forum members that frequently stop by. As far as Australia, it was there when I visited in 1970 and I don't recommend trying to keep up with the locals drinking beer.

Shit, read the 1st page, and the last. 2006 - 2018.

And I thought you guys were weird............

Happy Holidays, Bruce

I was told my submarine visited Perth in 1980, but now I'm not so sure. You see, our crew was forced to drink many large cans of beer. Probably to get us drunk, which helped convince us we were in "Australia" instead of where we actually were -- Indonesia or Borneo or some such. I marched in a cleverly-devised fake ANZAC Day parade, too.

The level of detail in their on-going charade is amazing!

By the way, BanjoBoy, I have it on good authority that Crocodile Dundee is South African, not "Australian".

Last edited by a moderator: