Puget Sound Riding Gear Shops

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeb

Reaction score
I am in the market for new quality pants and jacket and tired of trying to get the right fit through multiple send backs with mail order businesses.

Anyone recommend gear shop or motorcycle dealer in W.Washington-Tacoma-Seattle area where one can try on gear (jackets, pants, etc)?

I have been to Eagle Leather (seems to cater towards the Harley crowd) and Cyclegear (seems like cheap, low quality stuff) so I am looking for other places.

Much appreciated!

Anyone recommend gear shop or motorcycle dealer in W.Washington-Tacoma-Seattle area where one can try on gear (jackets, pants, etc)?

Much appreciated!

when I lived up North of Seattle. I would hit places such as Seattle Cycle Center or your local BMW dealership, etc.. They have a decent variety of brands to try. Then you can find a size that fits. Then research online for the best price and negotiate with the dealerships on a price. Everything is negotiable. While i still lived up there. I purchased Frank Thomas Aqua jacket and pants from cycle gear years ago. Still have them and they are my go to winter gear for my high country riding in AZ. I'm sure others will have some better suggestions. Happy hunting!

There’s a great shop just a day’s drive north of you in Richmond B.C.. Pacific Motosports..ask for Kathleen Leung and mention my name. Kathleen gave me a great deal on a Klim Latitude jacket last October, I’m just waiting for the pants to be back in stock. They carry all the usual brands and have a huge selection & inventory. With the exchange rate in your favour it might be worth the trip. I have no connection to this business other than a very satisfied customer..

https://www.pacificmotosports.com

Over the years I have purchased Firstgear and Joe Rocket gear at Everett Powersports in Everett, sometimes there are sales. Would not make a long trip but if you are in the area it is worth a look.

Few places that have never failed me as to selection of gear on display:

- Touratech-USA at 4021 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108

- BMW Motorcycles of Seattle at 8100 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115

- I-90 Motorsports at 200 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027

- Old Triumph of Seattle at 7409 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 although I haven't been there since they changed their brand

- Adventure Motorsports at 320 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272 - never been there looking for gear but my memory says there was a lot of it

- Ride Motorsports at 19035 Woodinville Snohomish Rd, Woodinville, WA 98072 always has some but it never was a jaw dropping selection

Between these and the Cyclegear you should be able to try on almost anything.

Echoing saramoto and adding;

- Lynnwood Motoplex

- Noble Rush in Auburn

- South Sound BMW

No real familiar with the south-end dealers, seems there should be something close to Oly. Happy hunting!

~G