• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJ-09 Saddlebags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to buy a set of used FJ-09 bags for my FJR.
If anyone has a set or runs across an ad please let me know.

Thanks
Have you tried posting on the FJ forum? Perhaps someone on there would like to trade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracer900.net was formerly known as FJ-09.org. It is a forum for the FJ-09/Tracer with a decent following.

The FJ-09 seems to be another slow-seller on the resale market. I haven't seen cases come up for sale on the forum very often, but you might be able to persuade a seller of an outfitted bike to part with cases to free up some quick cash. Then again, a bike with cases is more desirable, so you might not be able to persuade such a seller.

Just after I saw this thread the other day a set popped up on the facebook group for sale cheeeeeap, and were summarily snapped up by some lucky dude. I would have given a link, but they were marked sold by the time I saw them.

But, yeah, maybe join the facebook group (fj-09 owners association) and the tracer900.net forum and poke around. As was mentioned, someone might be willing to trade. You could remove and keep your own locksets and just swap boxes.

I tried to find the cases on the microfiche at Partzilla but was unsuccessful.