Reuben Run #8 food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
It might be a bit early but it's snowing again so I'm thinking about better times.

Do we want to do the BBQ again like last year( the bbq sauce won't get spilled this time) or go back to the Prime Rib???

I can get Joel to do up some chicken for those slightly less carnivorous.

I'll leave this open for a while for input. Try to stay on track.
smile.png

Although Joel's portions are always hopelessly puny, both the prime rib and the BBQ are excellent. The price you pay for what you get is unbeatable and it's more about who you're eating with than what you're eating anyway. It's a great crowd and a great function. For an asshole, you rock, Ray.

Although Joel's portions are always hopelessly puny, both the prime rib and the BBQ are excellent. The price you pay for what you get is unbeatable and it's more about who you're eating with than what you're eating anyway. It's a great crowd and a great function. For an asshole, you rock, Ray.
Hey!!! I resemble that and I need the recognition
punk.gif

Although last year was good, I prefer to walk across the street and get the original Reuben sandwich and cole slaw with a glass of water.

Although last year was good, I prefer to walk across the street and get the original Reuben sandwich and cole slaw with a glass of water.
We would do the Reuben's at the hotel but it just isn't practical. I guess we will see you after dinner.

We would do the Reuben's at the hotel but it just isn't practical. I guess we will see you after dinner.
We have options on where we want to eat it? How about you save me airfare and just send one!

We have options on where we want to eat it? How about you save me airfare and just send one!
How about you just jump right up and kiss my ASS. I'll mark the spot.
fuck.gif

I booked a room! I'm really looking forward to it. I've been tooting around solo for the last several years. It would be nice to meet some new people.

Seems folks don't care one way or the other so I'll decide something and post up the PayPal info.
smile.png

As long as the meat is no longer breathing or trying to run away from my plate I'll be happy with any of the options.