Looks like we have another FJR in the family

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
Well, we have a new FJR owner in my family. My oldest son Jordan, who some of you may have met or rode with at the Red Lodge Rendezvous in 2016, decided he wanted to add a more comfortable bike to his garage. He currently rides a Ninja 1000 which he's ridden to all the lower 48 states. Since he's partial to Kawasaki, he's been keeping his eyes open for a clean used Concours despite my attempts at steering him right.

A couple days ago he asked me what I thought of an 07 FJR AE for sale for $4800.00 on Craigslist with only 10,000 miles. I said it looked good but mentioned that I seen a 2014 FJR1300A with 11,000 miles that had just showed up for sale locally decked out with $1150.00 heated Sargent seats, Canyon cages, Highway pegs, three windshields, Helibar risers, and a SW Motech tank bag for $9600.00. He went and took a look at it last night and we picked it up today. August Father son big trip planning is underway!

Jordans%20FJR-M.jpg
Jordans%20FJR%20seat-M.jpg
20190425_151453-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Have fun with the father and son trip. If your trip brings you to CA, would be great to see you.

If you two are headed this way, let me know. Always looking for an excuse to miss work.