V-Stream windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feejer/Weejer man

Reaction score
Kudos to University Motors. I ordered a V-Stream windshield on Tues. and received it today. Great service and price. One question for V-Stream owners. The width of the shield just hits the mirror's rubber boot in the full down position. Anyone else. Really doesn't matter as it doesn't need to be all the way down when riding. Just a touch of the button and it doesn't touch. Just curious.

Oh, I have a rifle tuning block. Maybe with the block it tips it back a bit and it hits the mirror boot.

After setting up my Wee 650 Strom, the air is much quieter and cleaner than it is with the +4+3 CB on the FJR. Maybe the couple of extra inches on the V-Stream will help.

How many posts on the VStream are we running here? I can't keep up...I'm not a smart man...

No back pressure with the V Stream and the rifle tuning block unlike my CB flip +4+3. Not near as much wind on my shoulders etc with the V. I will have to put back on the CB to make a better evaluation of buffeting and wind noise.

I just added a Vstream windshield to my 2004 fjr and love it. I'm 5'9" and with it I have little or no wind noise in the up position and I have no buffeting either!! I believe I will be happy without any mods to it.

Bill

The V-Stream and Skyway's spacers on my '05. The best combo I've tried....and I tried five different shields. Wish there had been a way for me to have sampled those things as opposed to having had to buy them. Damn near broke me.

The V-Stream and Skyway's spacers on my '05. The best combo I've tried....and I tried five different shields. Wish there had been a way for me to have sampled those things as opposed to having had to buy them. Damn near broke me.
Thank you sir! I had been contemplating a VStream and Skyway spacer setup for my '05. This and some other endorsements only cement it for me.

I can stand the buffeting anymore with this stocker.

Latest posts