Yamaha Large Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VB_FJR

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in ordering a Large Yamaha Tank bag as seen on fjrgoodies.com I have found a new source. Guru Glen can no longer get them as they have been discontinued in Canada (his source). In searching I found them in Yamaha Europe and at a Netherlands dealer who has been very helpful and communicative via email. It is, with shipping, 133.15 Euros (or $180). The part number is YMD-20010-95-00 and the gentleman I have been dealing with is Frans at email address "[email protected]"

See ya'll at EOM!

Thanks for the info. I've had someone checking for me but they've not given an answer as to availability. I want to replace the one I have.

My brother-in-law had a friend in England looking for me, but he couldn't do much better than what MotoLife charged.......mine has shipped and is due in this week

VB FJRSo do you like the bag?

Yes, It is a very nice bag.........and, of course has Yamaha and the logo on it.......it matches nicely which makes the wife happy........

I emailed Frans, and he replied that they do not ship to the US.
Frans initially told me the same thing, but eventually did do it......I payed thru PayPal in Euro's and received the bag in a little over 2 weeks......