Wheel Bearing Numbers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRAust

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know the Rear wheel beering and seal numbers.

In the US you seem to have an extensive list of organisations who will sell you the bearing and seals as a kit at a reasonable price. Here in Australia it's Yamma if you don't know the numbers., or of course I could pull it apart order and wait. But it's my daily commuter...(not a bad way to start and end a day)

I have the front wheel bearing and seal numbers for anyone interested.

Front Wheel Bearing

2x NSK 60/22 DU or 60/22 DDU (they are a sealed bearing both sides)

Front Wheel Seal

2x DC 28 44 7 (they are a double liped seal)

Thanks all for you assistance

The one in the differential: 2H7-46102-00-00 .BEARING ASSY

The bearing closest to the brake caliper: 93306-30446-00 BEARING

The bearing closest to the drive hub: 93317-42583-00 BEARING

The bearing in the drive hub, closest to the differential:93306-20476-00 BEARING

Lookie in here for the parts catalog.

The one in the differential: 2H7-46102-00-00 .BEARING ASSY
The bearing closest to the brake caliper: 93306-30446-00 BEARING

The bearing closest to the drive hub: 93317-42583-00 BEARING

The bearing in the drive hub, closest to the differential:93306-20476-00 BEARING

Lookie in here for the parts catalog.
Thanks for the input but what I was really after is the actual manufacturers bearing numbers. Yamma don't make their own bearings, some are special bearing sizes but the vast majority are just off the shelf bearings and seals.

In the same way that Yamma call the front bearings a 93306-00420-00, it is in fact a standard industrial bearing # 60/22 DU or 60/22 DDU. This bearing would sell for about $8-$10 US where as Yamma want about $18-$20 US. Here in Australia the Yamma prices are even worse. I once ordered a seal which was priced by the local Yamma dealer at $36.00, They didn't have stock so I headed to the local industrial bearing mob (CBC Bearings) the same seal was almost $4 for exactly the same seal. I'm a trades person I can confirm it was the same part.

Trying to save some $ so I can spend it on possibly not necessary accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have replaced bearings with generic industrial parts on some car parts. Not only can it save you some $$$, but it also lets you select the manufacturer of the bearing you buy. I do not have wheel bearing numbers, but I'll look for them the next time I pull the wheel off for a new tire.

I have replaced bearings with generic industrial parts on some car parts. Not only can it save you some $$$, but it also lets you select the manufacturer of the bearing you buy. I do not have wheel bearing numbers, but I'll look for them the next time I pull the wheel off for a new tire.
I entirely agree Geezer.

And thankyou for you future efforts to find the part numbers.

Is there a location on the site where we could permanently post specific parts details like bearing numbers, seals, etc.