Stolen FJR still missing in Lakeville, MA!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottB

Reaction score
I have still had no luck or leads on my stolen 2003 FJR from Lakeville MA. I have decided to offer A $1000.00 REWARD for any information leading to the conviction of the %$#&**^%$&&(s) that stole it. As I have posted before the last six numbers of the vin. are 001046, the left mirror is missing (broken off when stolen), and there is a toggle switch on the left fairing panel for the aftermarket heated grips. If you have ANY information you can reach me at (508)-294-2329. Thanks, Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
A little more info on the stolen FJR. I just realized that Vin. Numbers and engine numbers have NOTHING in common. I thought I'd put out the engine number as well just in case someone tries to sell it separately. It P505E-0001334. Thank you all for your assistance and concern. Scott

A little more info on the stolen FJR. I just realized that Vin. Numbers and engine numbers have NOTHING in common. I thought I'd put out the engine number as well just in case someone tries to sell it separately. It P505E-0001334. Thank you all for your assistance and concern. Scott
Good luck Scott. Look at eBay and Craigslist.com for parts. (echoing and adding to Odot's comments).

If you can state the last place seen, etc, maybe we can get locals to look out for it.

Just a bump to let everyone know that I've still had no luck finding the FJR or the A--Holes that stole it! Thanks Scott