Howzit,Maui?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copyman

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any FJRs on Maui? Just back from the yearly trip & I would swear I saw an FJR.

Driving rental car toward Lahaina on Honapiilani Hwy. Sunday morning when I saw something familiar in a group with 2 V-twin cruisers. Saw it again later in the day when we were going back to Makena.

I was driving the opposite direction in traffic and did not get a really good look, but in the mirror the taillights and bags looked right.

Anyone have any info? :bike:

Does anyone know of any FJRs on Maui? Just back from the yearly trip & I would swear I saw an FJR.
Driving rental car toward Lahaina on Honapiilani Hwy. Sunday morning when I saw something familiar in a group with 2 V-twin cruisers. Saw it again later in the day when we were going back to Makena.

I was driving the opposite direction in traffic and did not get a really good look, but in the mirror the taillights and bags looked right.

Anyone have any info? :bike:
I was there in March and saw a blue one as well. Not that hard to believe. Maui is quite populated as you know and there are a ton of bikes there.

I did check the members map.

Huladog is listed as "other or considering FJR".

Right now there is no easy way to get a bike between islands. Only option is have it shipped by barge as cargo in a container. Quite expensive and time consuming. The guys I saw looked like locals out for a Sunday ride.

Various environmental and court actions have prevented the new Hawaii Superferry from beginning its daily runs between Oahu & Maui. If that service ever gets final approval it will become relatively easy for someone on Oahu to take their bike to another island for the weekend. Because of only 1 trip in and 1 trip out you would need to at least stay over night. Now that would be NICE!! :exhappysmiley:

Huladog rides an FZ1, btw.

I didn't see ANY fjr's when I was on Oahu and the Big Island.

Latest posts