Who was it ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod502

Reaction score
I was out riding this past weekend with my son, on some of the nice twisty roads here and passed another 07 black cherry. He was leading a small group of BMW's. An RT, and a dual sport. We both did the double, triple take and waved. The road is really twisty and since we were in a corner, I didn't get a chance to turn around and give chase. We were on Hwy 232 between Dover,Tn and Waverly,Tn. Was it anyone here ?

Sorry if this is not the right spot for the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure who it was, but I'm sure glad passing FJR's don't turn around and chase me here in Virginia! :hyper:

It wasn't me, but oddly enough I live in the area, ride a black cherry 07, and ride with a buddy that has a BMW dual sport and another buddy with a silver FJR. I do get down to your neck of the woods from time to time, but I haven't been down there in about 4 months.

The only reason I thought about giving chase is because my son wanted a better look at the dual-sport bike.

wasn't me. i have an 07 black cherry and live about 15-20 minutes from hwy 232. nice road. let me know when you are back in the area for a ride.

wasn't me. i have an 07 black cherry and live about 15-20 minutes from hwy 232. nice road. let me know when you are back in the area for a ride.

cumberland..

I'll be in that area this saturday.. meeting a few friends at McD's in mckenzie and running 70 to 232 down to Mckinnon(we go straight instead of turning on 147 to Tennessee Ridge and then another twisty to waverly and then bakersville rd to ext 143 on I 40.. if you want to ride with us, I can give you my cell number

I'm a little late on this one. Live and ride in this area but this wasn't me. If y'all would like to get together and ride sometime...let me know.