HELP ! HELP ! HELP !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfhound

Wildman
Reaction score
Dealer here can't get tool from Yamaha until possibly next month. Does anyone know where I could "borrow" with deposit or whatever it takes tool :

Middle drive shaft gear bearing retainer wrench Part # YM-04137

Waiting for a maybe next month isn't a very good feeling. I will pay all shipping & more than cover cost of tool with deposit if I can only find one.

I talked with Cypress this morning, then was put thru to Mitch (Yamaha Motor ) in Wisconsin who found a loaner tool that was loaned already.He the chased it down & found the "loaner tool" had been canceled by the place it was going & was on the shelf ! Shipped out today to my Dealer if He ordered it in time. Hopefully have it by the 1st of the week...Getting involved payed off :dance: :biggrinsmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall when WC's ticker "Timex" was down for the count, and head gaskets were rare as college virgins. He put the word out, suddenly they were coming from all over the place, including Canuckia, which was the first to get there IIRC.