Dec. Auburn-Grass Valley Ride--Who Had Those Lights?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
I was riding in that group of 12 or 15 that met in El Dorado Hills on December 15, had lunch at Ikeda's in Auburn and rode on to Grass Valley. Great ride, but after we all split up to go home, I was behind a couple of you on I-80 westbound back into Sac. The guy in front of me had the LED rear end lights I WANT! Just don't know who it was. I think they were mounted on the luggage rack, just a line of lights below the rack, but they really showed up! Must have been four times brighter than the taillights themselves. Just what I've been looking for. Would you please reply if you a) were the guy, B) know who it was, or c) know where to get something like it. I'd like it to stay on as running lights, and ideally brighten with the brake lights too. Not sure if the ones I saw were connected that way or not, only saw them after we were haulin' down 80. Thanks, guys.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I'll be getting something soon, but I'm with you, Toecutter. Make sure they see you, and then imagine you're invisible anyway.